Kehu Inflatable SUP Package
The sleek lines and long in line water length of the Kehu mean smooth, effortless and comfortable paddling in all conditions. With adventure paddling in mind, be that in the deep Antarctic bobbing amongst the bergs, or down your local beach, the Kehu is designed to get you out there and amongst it all.
Usage: Flat water, open ocean, all-round, travelling, boating.
- Kehu ISUP
- Adjustable paddle
- Centre fin
- Traveller back pack
- Dual-action hand pump
- Dual swivel SUP leash & repair kit
|Length||11'6' & 12'6"|
|Width||30" - 30"|
|Thickness||6" - 6"|
|Volume||310L & 340L|
|Board Weight||11kgs & 11.5kgs|
||125kgs - 145kgs
- Fusion Tech bonded PVC skin & enhanced drop stitch technology provides a more rigid ride and handles a wider range of water conditions.
- Machine pressed premium brushed EVA deck pad
• Bungee system at nose for storage of that extra gear you might want to take on those longer journeys.
• 3 functional multi-grab neoprene handles for assisted lifting and carrying if its loaded with gear.
• Tri-fin system for increased tracking & mobility with removable centre fin.
• An excellent touring and fitness option.