Warranty and returns
The warranty applies only to Moana NZ SUP Ltd new products purchased from an authorized Moana NZ SUP Dealer, Distributor, or Online store and is extended only to the original purchaser ("Owner") for a period of 365 days (one year) from the purchase date. All warranty claims must be accompanied by the original purchase receipt from an Authorized Moana NZ SUP Ltd Dealer, Distributor, or website. Purchase of used, ex demo, factory seconds or online specials are not covered by warranty at any time.
Moana NZ SUP Ltd warrants all products sold by Authorized Dealers and Distributors to be free of defects in material or workmanship. Moana NZ SUP Ltd only responsibility shall be limited to repair or replacement of the defective product. Moana NZ SUP Ltd will not be responsible for any costs, losses or damages incurred as a result of loss or use of product. This warranty is subject to the following limitations in addition to any imposed by virtue of applicable law.
- Coverage under this limited warranty is void if any modifications or alterations have been made to a Moana NZ SUP Ltd product not specifically authorized in writing by Moana NZ SUP Ltd.
- Repair or replaced products are covered only for the remainder of the original warranty.
- Moana NZ SUP Ltd products are not covered by any verbal warranties.
Excluded from coverage under this warranty are the following:
- Damage or Breakage from wear and tear
- Impact-related damage or breakage
- Damage resulting from abuse, misuse or carelessness
- Intentional damage and/or breakage
- Edge chipping and/or pressure cracking from normal wear and abuse
- Warpage from exposure to heat, rain, or snow
- Damage resulting from improper installation of accessories
- Any damage caused from anything other than defects in material or workmanship
- Damage from the use of solvents, adhesives
- Damage to seems joins or valves due to over inflation - caused by any means (natural or otherwise)
If a defect arises to the Moana NZ SUP Ltd product within the limited warranty period, the user should promptly return the product to the Authorized Moana NZ SUP Ltd Dealer or Distributor from whom they were purchased or directly back to Moana HQ by request. Moana NZ SUP Ltd will not be responsible for any costs, such as, but not limited to handling, shipping or insurance. If the item(s) are replaced, the replacement product is covered only for the remainder of the original limited warranty period dating from the purchase of the original product.
Furthermore, if the Moana NZ SUP Ltd part(s) that need to be replaced are from a discontinued model, they will be replaced with products of comparative models or performance.
Authorized Moana NZ SUP Ltd Dealers or Distributors do not have the authority to alter, modify, or in any way change the terms or conditions of this warranty.
How it works
- All products to be returned to Moana NZ SUP Ltd for warranty must be taken to an Authorized Moana NZ SUP Ltd Dealer or Distributor before the expiration of the warranty period and must be accompanied by the dated proof of purchase
- All products must be shipped prepaid and insured. Moana NZ SUP Ltd assumes no responsibility for products during shipment from the Owner to a Moana NZ SUP Ltd Authorized Dealer, Distributor, or Moana NZ SUP Ltd facility. Shipping charges to a Moana NZ SUP Ltd Authorized Dealer, Distributor or Moana NZ SUP Ltd facility are not refundable.
- Repaired or replaced product will be returned in a reasonable amount of time.
- Return shipping costs will be paid by Moana NZ SUP Ltd.
Unused merchandise may be returned for a full refund (excluding shipping charges) within 30 days of the original purchase date. (Holiday returns are 30 days from Christmas Day, starting with purchases after November 15th.) Opened merchandise is subject to a 25% restocking fee (see guidelines below). Sorry, we cannot accept any returns on boards that have been ridden.
- Returns and exchanges will only be accepted within 30 days of the invoice date and must be accompanied by the original purchase receipt.
- All items must be unused and in resalable condition. If you have opened the plastic covering, you will be subject to a 25% restocking fee.
- All original parts, wrapping, packing material and tags must be completely intact and undamaged. Exceptions will exist if there is a manufacturer defect (see warranty policy).
- Clothing must be unwashed and unworn with all tags attached.
- Parts must be returned unopened and unused.
Returned merchandise is subject to inspection before issuing a refund or exchange. Once product condition is determined, we will issue a refund or exchange the product. A refund will be processed (excluding original shipping costs and/or restocking fees) to your credit card or bank account 7 to 14 days after we receive the returned product. Customers are responsible for all shipping costs unless the product is defective or there was an error in filling the order, in which case we will gladly issue a call tag.
For product exchanges, item(s) must be returned unused and in resalable condition (as outlined above). A written explanation of the exchange with your contact info, including an original purchase receipt must accompany the product. Any additional expenses and/or shipping charges will be charged to the original credit card supplied or invoiced for, no replacement goods will be shipped out until any or all outstanding payment is made.
If you have any questions, problems, concerns or feedback, please get in touch with us.