Vissla 7 Seas 2/2 LS Spring Suit
Made for cool water: 65 - 70° F / 18 - 21° C.
Warmth & Stretch:
- 100% Super Stretch, limestone-based neoprene - lighter, warmer, softer, stretchier, easier to put on and take off, and allows for more freedom of movement.
- Dope dyed fabric - a softer, eco-friendly, anti-fade stretch jersey made by Bluesign approved mills.
- Tailored fit with minimal seams for unrestricted performance and warmth.
Durable & Watertight:
- Vissla's super stretch Neo 2.0 tape.
- Tripled glued, double-stitched seam only penetrates one side of the neoprene, allowing high stretch, strength and minimal water entry.
- Chest-zip entry, minimal bulk with contoured watertight design.
- Liquid taped cuffs seals to prevent flushing.
- Easy access secure key cord.
- Glideskin neck seal.
- Treat with special care! Rinse wetsuit thoroughly inside and out with fresh water.
- Hang dry in a cool shaded area and avoid hanging in direct sunlight. When changing, avoid standing on the wetsuit.
- 1 year from the original purchase date on all seams.
- 1 year from the original purchase date on neoprene.