Vissla Seven Seas 4/3 Back Zip Full Wetsuit
Warmth & Stretch:
- Everything you need in a wetsuit and nothing you don’t.
- 100% Super stretch Japanese limestone-based neoprene - lighter, warmer, softer, stretchier, easier to put on and take off, and allows for more freedom of movement.
- Thermal Brain Fuzz lining insulates heat and dries fast.
- Dope Dyed Fabric- A softer, eco-friendly, anti-fade made by Bluesign approved mills.
- AquaA eco-friendly water-based lamination is completely solvent free with no harmful chemicals.
- Tailored fit - anatomically correct engineered body lines allow for unrestricted performance and warmth.
Durable & Watertight:
- Short Back zipper features the double layer Thermal Flush Barrier entry which blocks out water for maximum warmth.
- Tripled glued, double-blind stitched seams.
- Vissla super stretch Neo 2.0 tape allows for maximum seam sealing while having unrestricted stretch and comfort.
- Easy access secure key cord.
- Knee pad, Upcycled Supratex abrasion resistant for flexibility and strength.
- Liquid tape cuff seals to prevent flushing at cuffs.
- Glideskin on the neck seals to the skin to prevent flushing.
- Treat with special care! Rinse wetsuit thoroughly inside and out with fresh water.
- Hang dry in a cool shaded area and avoid hanging in direct sunlight. When changing, avoid standing on the wetsuit.
- Pull cord is meant to be cinched and put in place once, not every time you put on the wetsuit. Be gentle with it.
- 1 year from the original purchase date on all seams.
- 1 year from the original purchase date on neoprene.
Most importantly enjoy!