Vissla Seven Seas 4/3 Hooded Chest Zip Full Wetsuit
Made for cold water: 49 - 56° F / 8 - 13° C.
Warmth & Stretch:
- 100% Super stretch Japanese limestone-based neoprene - lighter, warmer, softer, stretchier, easier to put on and take off, and allows for more freedom of movement
- Full body Thermal lining. Main body: Brain Fuzz hollow fibre insulates heat and dries fast. Legs: Eco Plush stretch thermal for warmth and movement.
- Dope Dyed Fabric- A softer, eco-friendly, anti-fade made by Bluesign approved mills.
- AquaA eco-friendly water-based lamination is completely solvent-free with no harmful chemicals.
- Tailored fit - anatomically correct engineered body lines allow for unrestricted performance and warmth
Durable & Watertight:
- Chest-zip entry, minimal bulk with a contoured watertight design
- Tripled glued, blind stitched seams
- Vissla super stretch Neo 2.0 tape allows for maximum seam sealing while having unrestricted stretch and comfort
- Smoothy Panels - Wind & water-repellent - Smoothy panels on the back acts as a barrier against the cold where it's needed the most
- Easy access secure key cord
- Knee pad, Upcycled Supratex abrasion resistant for flexibility and strength
- Liquid tape cuff seals to prevent flushing at cuffs
- Glideskin on the hood seals to the skin to prevent flushing
- Treat with special care! Rinse wetsuit thoroughly inside and out with fresh water
- Hang dry in a cool shaded area and avoid hanging in direct sunlight. When changing, avoid standing on the wetsuit
- Smoothy panel on the back - use extra caution when putting on and taking off wetsuit.
- 1 year from the original purchase date on all seams.
- 1 year from the original purchase date on neoprene.
- 6 months from the original purchase date on smoothy material. Improper care of the smoothy material such as fingernail punctures are not covered under warranty.
*Inside thermal lining colours may vary*